JULY TBR

June was indeed a great month for me to be at home and read as many books as I can. I don't usually plan what I'm going to read next, but there are some books that caught my attention and I am looking forward to read these. I have a pretty hectic schedule this month, but I always have time for my books. 
My July TBR starts with

1. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas


I've heard very good reviews of the books written by Sarah J. Maas, and her splendid writing style. So, I thought of giving it a shot. This is going to be my first book from this author and I'm eager to see how it goes.


2. A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas


This is the second book of the series, and I'm really looking forward to read it. 

3. After You by Jojo Moyes 


I just finished reading Me Before You and I loved it. I found out that it has a sequel and I could not stop myself and ordered this book from Amazon immediately after reading the prequel.

4. Flawed by Cecelia Ahern 


This is not any typical Cecelia Ahern novel. when I read about it, this immediately was added on my TBR pile and this book was gifted by a friend.

5. Whisper To Me by Nick Lake 

This book was also gifted by a friend. when I read the summary, I really found it intriguing and decided to add in my July TBR immediately!

6.  Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan


Lately I've been on a Percy Jackson/ Heroes of Olympus roll, and I will not stop until I finish this series and read Trials of Apollo too. You can read the reviews here.

7. Trials of Apollo by Rick Riordan


I am so, so, so ready to read this book. I've heard so many good things about this one! I mean literally. I just hope I'll be able to go through it this month, that is, IF my friend gives it to me. (She bought it for me as a VERY late birthday present, and hasn't given it to me yet).

8. When We Collided by Emery Lord


Okay so I'm currently reading this one. It seems promising, but I'm only at the start, so I'll have to see where this goes.

9. Miss Peregrine's Home for the Peculiar by Ransom Riggs


This book is ACTUALLY so peculiar! Can't wait to read it, possibly before the movie comes out!

10. Resurrecting Sunshine by Lisa A. Koosis


I was sent an e-arc of this book on NetGalley, in fact I just completed it today. You can read my review about this one here.

11. A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray

How beautiful is the cover illustration of this book? I've heard such great things about this series, and I just hope they live up to my expectations! The idea of different realms, and travelling between them just grabbed my attention.  

This marks the end of my July TBR.


_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Follow us on Instagram @thewordaholics




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ME BEFORE YOU BY JOJO MOYES

Copy Cat by Alex Lake- Review

PERCY JACKSON & THE LIGHTNING THEIF