February Wrap Up

February Wrap Up

February was a good month for reading, and we read six books in total, among which two were e-arcs. I honestly don't enjoy reading e-books, it also takes me ages reading these but I am getting better at it. So, without a further due let's set things moving!!

The first book I read this month was 

1. The Man Who Won the World by O.E Boroni


Image result for the man who won the world

Rating: 3.5/5 stars.

I received an e-arc of this book from the author and I really liked this book. I have already put my review on our blog, Here's the link: http://thewordaholics.blogspot.in/2017/02/the-man-who-won-world-by-oe-boroni.html 
If you want to read a historical fiction then you should grab this book and enter into the world created by O.E. Boronoi. 

2. The Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan 




Rating: 4/5 stars.

I really enjoyed reading this book!! I read the first book last year and fell in love with Percy Jackson. However, if I compare the first and second book, then I find the Percy Jackson and the Lighting Thief better than the second one. I am looking forward to completing the series this year and can't wait to learn more about Greek mythology. 

3. Demorn: Soul Fighter by David Finn



Rating: 3/5 Stars.

I received an e-arc of this book for an honest review. This is the third installment in the Asanti Series and I honestly find this book okayish and has some issues with it. I'll soon put a review on our blog. 

4. Gemina by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff


Rating: 5 freaking Stars.

When you think that nothing can beat Illuminae but then you read Gemina <3. This book is so out of the world. Yess! OUT OF THE WORLD. I love how these two books stories developed and cannot wait for the third. This is the best Sci-fi series/books, I've ever read. So fucking loved it!! Here's the  Illuminae Review also, I'll soon put Gemina review and character discussion on our blog, so stay tuned!

5. The Adventures of Super Diaper Baby by Dav Pilkey

Image result for the adventures of super diaper baby

Rating: 3.75/5 stars.

My sister bought this book from her school library and I just picked it up one day. I completed this book in 15 minutes and I can't express how I felt after reading it. I somehow liked it and find it funny. 

6. Holding Up The Universe by Jennifer Niven


 

Rating: 4.25/5 stars.

I had been reading the Illuminae Files since the start of this year and then had to go for a trip. Due to the trip and the gap in between broke off my reading flow so I just let Illuminae be and started off with this book. And I'm glad I did. Another wonder created by Jennifer Niven and it'll be safe to say that I liked this book more than All The Bright Places. Seriously, no kidding. This book was just more relatable and I could totally see where the characters were coming from. It had a very simplistic plot and the character development was amazing. Kudos to Jennifer Niven for yet another great book. (Review will be up very soon, well as soon as I get done with my exams!) 


Aaaaand that's a WRAP! 

@the_wordaholics

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ME BEFORE YOU BY JOJO MOYES

Copy Cat by Alex Lake- Review

PERCY JACKSON & THE LIGHTNING THEIF